This tool have 3 functions
1. Compare 2 tables one way, during the run it will create sql scripts of all the changes to all the fields in the selected table. Both tables should have the same structure during the run. Insert and Update query's are created during the run and can be saved for later execution.
Joins can be added to the from query if only certain records should be compared, as long as the end result only have the current table fields visible.
2. Export utility for creating insert querys from a result set.
3. Import help utilities.
Software Requirements: Windows All
Click the link below to download v126.96.36.199.
Disclaimer: We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation and use of this software.
NComp MSSQL Toolbox Change Log or Version History
Features added in version 188.8.131.52 Uploaded 24 May 2018
- Small improvements.
- Debian linux install package added for download.
Features added in version 184.108.40.206 Uploaded 17 May 2018
- Import helper tools added.
- Scripting improvements.
- Choose database instead of typing it.
Features added in version 220.127.116.11 Uploaded 28 Apr 2018
- Tool renamed from MSSQL Compare to NComp MSSQL Toolbox.
- Export functionality added.
Features added in version 18.104.22.168 Uploaded 6 May 2017
- Tool converted to Lazarus ide environment
- Code clean up.
Features added in version 22.214.171.124 Uploaded 8 May 2014
- Bug fixes
Features added in version 126.96.36.199 Uploaded 8 Feb 2014
- Bug fixes
Features added in version 188.8.131.52
- Initial Release
- Compare two tables